Tropical Sun Bicarbonate of Soda 200g
Bicarbonate of Soda, also known as baking soda, is a raising agent. It is used to lighten the texture and increase the volume of baked foods. When combined with an acidic ingredient such as cream of tartar, buttermilk, yoghurt or molasses, bicarbonate of soda causes carbon dioxide bubbles to be released. This helps dough and batter to rise whilst baking. To make baking powder, mix one part bicarbonate of soda with two parts of cream of tartar. Bicarbonate of Soda can also be used more functionally around the house. It is a safe and natural way to help eliminate odours and remove stains from a variety of everyday items such as mugs, tea and coffee pots, cutlery and stainless steel.
- Use baking soda to clean your kitchen.
- Stop smelly trainers with bicarb.
- Soothe a sore throat naturally with baking soda.
- Use bicarb to kill weeds in your garden.
- Make natural beauty treatments with baking soda.
- Bicarb can help keep your carpets clean.