Here’s our nicotine shot calculator to help you decide:
- 1 x 1.5% nic shot = 2.5mg nicotine
- 1 x 1.8% nic shot = 3mg nicotine
- 2 x 1.8% nic shot = 6mg nicotine
If you are adding more than one nicotine shot to any shortfill bottle, you’ll need to empty out 10ml of the e-liquid per nicotine shot – you can use an empty 10ml bottle to measure this.
Our nicotine shots are 100% VG and designed for thicker e-liquids. All you need is one of our Shortfill e-juice, a steady hand and your favourite sub-ohm to enjoy!
HOW TO USE A SHORTFILL
- Open your Short Fill bottle and remove the nozzle at the top
- Open your Nic Shot bottle and remove the cap.
- Pour the entire contents of your Nic Shot into the Short Fill bottle
- Refit the Short Fill bottle nozzle
- Breath the bottle by squeezing excess air out and letting new air in
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously until the solution contains hundreds of bubbles
- If you don’t think its mixed properly Repeat steps 5 and 6
- Some customers leave their bottles steep in a dark cool cupboard for a few days, repeating steps 5 and 6 once per day. Skip to step 9 if you can’t wait any longer.
- Fill your favourite sub-ohm tank or wick your favourite dripper and enjoy!